Saturday, November 24, 2007

{THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED ON THE 24th! i fell asleep while typing so it got saved as a draft..i'll post more later!}

EMMA IS BACK FROM THE 2D 1N CHOIR CAMP! :D


yes, i've eaten and bathed, apparently the amazing race today made me die!


i'll post details and photos tomorrow!

and anyway thankyou DUE! [du-air] we got the most marbles and won, YAY! :D

okay surprise, i was the group leader with ying jun! unbelievable, maybe cause i was the only secthree there haha. and due members were: piying, shijia, jiaye, yingting, eugenia, nicholas and benjamin! piying is just like supernice and thoughtful and she thinks everybody is nice too! shijia is a good encourager and she explains things well too! jiaye is a perverto sicko and she's good to talk to! yingting is resourceful and smart! eugenia is cute cause she keeps calling everybody and she's just cute! nicholas is super good in directions and helped us lots during amazing race! benjamin doesn't like to eat alot and he seems to like running too!

hokay, my mummy wants me to sleep, although i'm not tired [my legs are, though] and that my back hurts loads. but i really can't sleep! D: although i slept at 4:30 am yesterday! i hate sleeping on the floor! {edit} i think i was tired afterall. i just fell asleep while typing..{/edit}


so, riane, pei xuan, ting wei, shu qing, jiaye and i started fooling and playing and talking till 4:30 :D

riane is sleeping next to me and she likes taking pictures of fedora and sleeping people! riane chia is a chia and loves chia and rianechia is very nice! :D [hahaha]

jiaye is totally crazy omg! she's a SUPER sick pervert and she LOVES velcro straps. chuajiaye! stop staring at my pants and bundling me up with that velcro straps! hahahahaha. pervert .__.

peixuan is jiaye's accomplice in bullying me, thankyou. they like to punch my inflatable pillow till i nearly get concussions, and peixuan flicks my hair around too!

shuqing is a sleepy girl and she's nice to talk to haha! she slept halfway while we were talking. haha!


so we talked and they bullied me [thankyou ah] till 4:30 and slept.

hahahah



oh, we had wet and dirty games on the first day, open house, nightgames!

i'll post them tomorrow!

LOADS TO POST ABOUT!




thankyou com members for planning this!
k updates tomorrow :D

No comments: